September 16, 2008

Some recent stuff...


What can I say? Life is good. I have been getting to do more new things every day. And the things that I do that aren't new I do better!


...Like chasing Muffin!!!


I got to go to work with my Dad in his BIG truck!


This is me and Dad in Tito's BIG truck. I got to test them all!


I have discovered that I LOVE corn on the cob!!!


I'm not a big pacifier kind of guy but every now and then it just feels good...and no one makes it look cooler than me.


I am exploring Lake Alpine. I discovered that grass isn't all that bad and I don't really need to stay on Mom and Dad's blanket.


Well that's what I've been up to this last month.
Hasta Pronto!!!


1 comment:

Ms. C said...

Dear sweetie,
Thank your Mom for posting more photos. I love the fact that they are taking you to the Lake. Go easy on Muffin...she looks young but is about my age in dog years. Tell your Dad he should let you drive soon. He can do the pedals...you can steer. Give your Mom a big smooch from me...muffin too...but not if she has been cleaning herself or outside eating poop(I am talking muffin here and not your Mom).
Love you bunches,
Aunt Shan