July 3, 2008

I am 1 year old today!!!


WOW! I can't believe it! I am ONE year old!
Time has gone by so fast. Mom is crying saying that she wants me to stop growing & stay little and Dad is saying that everyday is closer to the day that I get to drive trucks with him. But I'm just chillin - building up the nerve to start walking. Well, here are some pictures to see how I have become more and more handsome with each passing month.














Here I am today!
I have grown a lot and I have a lot more growin' to do!
Happy Birthday to me!!!


1 comment:

Ms. C said...

You are vertical!
Hey buddy, when did you stand and begin the long walk to freedom? It is so wonderful to see you up as when I last saw you you were moving forward a bit then in reverse for a while and not quite getting the whole stand up thing (it is a little overrated anyway). So, now you can hold Mommy or Dad's hand and walk places. You have changed so much in one year. Please give Mommy a big sloppy kiss from us to thank her for posting the wonderful photo sequence. You may already know it but you are such a loved little guy. I miss you, be good for Mom and Dad.
Love,
Aunt Shan and Lavonne