June 7, 2008

It's Frog Jump Time!!!

You guys really missed a lot of fun stuff this year at Frog Jump!
SO MUCH FUN!!!
Here are the highlights of my first year at the fair...

Take a good look at the blur in the upper middle part of the picture. That is the frog that is JUMPING off of Daddy's hand because I just poked it in the head. MY FIRST FROG JUMP!!!


This is Becky. We sponsored her in the Miss Calaveras Pageant. She is a really cute girl but when we heard that she was going to make her dress out of duct tape (yes you heard me right) we were a little concerned. BUT look at it! It was by far the coolest dress in the pageant. YEAH BECKY!!!


The next day we went and visited the animals. I don't know how you feel about bunnies but they creeped me out BIG TIME!


Next were the goats. This one looks like it is eating my foot but like
all of the other goats there it was trying to eat my stroller.


This goat wasn't so interested once the stroller was gone.


This camera friendly goat looks like a character from those old Lord of the Rings movies. Mom and Dad get mad when I say that those are old movies.


Daddy playing a "carni" game.
To Mom's totally obvious delight he picked that picture above his head of the monster truck!!! WoooHoooo!!!


My first balloon!!! I could have played with it forever!
But it suddenly disappeared after a loud pop sound. :(


We bought this brown cow at the livestock auction! YUMMMY!!!
I mean OH, HE'S SO CUTE!


This is Trevor. He raised our new cow.


Tito and I are anxiously awaiting the start of
DESTRUCTION DERBY!!!!
This is the last and best event of fair.


Tito let me wear his hat. I can't wait to get my own.


YEAH!!!! This was so much fun!


These cars are supposed to run into each other!!! Daddy says that the only time that this is okay is here on the last day of fair.
LOOK AT THE FLAMES!!! YEAH!!!!


We look a little sad, don't we?
That's cause fair is over now and you missed it! :(
That's okay, it will be back next year!!!


No comments: