January 22, 2008

I WENT TO MEXICO!!!!

Not only am I the cutest kid in the USA, I am also the cutest kid in Mexico!!! We went to General Teran (an hour southeast of Monterrey, MX). That is where Tita Olga grew up and where a lot of her and Tito Robert's family is from and some still live there. Mom ate LOTS of tacos and she said that I might be able to try them the next time we go. Here are our Christmas pictures.


If I lay still Santa will think I am sleeping and he'll hurry up and get here.



Mom said that I looked so cute so she made Dad take way to many pictures of me.



Me and Dad on Christmas morning.



Los dos amigos! We went shopping on Christmas day. (click on this picture so you can see my face close up - I am so darn cute and apparently I love hats!)



OH MY GOSH! MOOOOOOOOOOOM DAAAAAAAAAAD! I can sit up!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesue Marcos, I do not want you to get a big head but you are georgeous! I know you look so much like your Dad but on the inside you have a large chunk of your Mom. So, you re georgeous on the inside and outside. Are you blessed or what? Oh, and your Aunt Lavonne has promised to teach you to swear with dignity and I will teach you to do all sorts of totally useless but funny things.
Love you (and your folks really are amazing).
Aunt Shan