December 11, 2007

Catch-up

My mom has something that she would like to say:
Thanks Jesus Marcos. This will only take a minute. I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED OUR BLOG! Life gets so busy but that is no excuse. What takes forever is having to post everything that has happened in that last 2 months all at one time! I hope that I never have to do this again!
Back to you my Love!

Mom and I went to Southern California for a sad occasion - My Great Grandpa passed away. I am sad that I never got to meet him but my mom said that he was a very great man and that I will meet him in heaven.
It was also a great time because I had a lot of "Firsts". I got to meet my Aunt Susie & Uncle Robert, Aunt Kelley, Uncle Richard, Aunt Leigh Ann AND Mama Jean for the first time. That was great! They were lots of fun. I also got to go on my first plane flight! The flight attendants LOVED me! I can't wait to go again!






No comments: