September 3, 2007

Me and My Best Friend

This is my BEEEESSSSTTTT friend in the whole world! Her name is Muffin. When Daddy and Mommy are busy Muffin and I like to hang out. We usually talk about how selfish they are with their food and how they don't share any of it with us. This is a very sensitive issue with Muffin. If she starts to get upset then we talk about chasing cats. I haven't tried it yet but Muffin says that it is a lot of fun.

Daddy is grilling some steaks right now and Muffin thinks that she heard some drop. I just told her that sound was me tooting.


Is that a cat???


Nope, NO cat and NO steak has been dropped!

2 comments:

Ms. C said...

Tiff and Robert and Jesus,
The photos of you and Muffin made me cry. I am a tough old broad with steel in her backbone and that set of photos made me cry. I love you very much.
Oh, you have your Aunt Shan's thighs too...sorry, your's will get muscular and mine we won't talk about again.
I can't wait to see you in October!

caligirl714 said...

He's too cute for his own good! I can't wait to meet him!