August 6, 2007

My First Bath!

WOW, no one ever told me that baths would be sooooo much fun! My friends have said that they didn't like baths at first but I LOVED mine! I can't wait for the next one. I had to wait a while because my umbilical cord didn't fall off till Friday. The doctor said that Mom was being too careful and that she needed to really attack it with the rubbing alcohol. She's learning.

Yeah for bath time!!!


Mommy is really good at this!


Let's keep this picture to ourselves, hmmmm?


I Love you too Dad!!!


All clean...Now feed me!!!

1 comment:

Ms. C said...

Naked photos? I will promise to never let his prom date see these. The family photos were awesome too. This little blessing is surrounded by people who really love him. That makes me smile.
I love these photos...they make me feel like I am almost there.