July 27, 2007

Sleepy Smiles

Well everyone I am happy to report that I am growing. Mom took me to the doctor on Monday and he says that I now weigh 9 lbs 3 ozs and that I am 22 inches long!!! WoooHooo!!! I think that I am going to be tall like my Uncle Coop! As you can see I sleep very well and my dreams are lots of fun. I smile a lot when I sleep. Tita Olga says that I am playing with angels in my dreams and thats why I smile. Other people who are not so smart say that I am passing gas. Little do they know. :)



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh!!! I want to get on the floor and snuggle with him. He is getting SOOO BIG!

Ms. C said...

Kelly is talking about Jesus here. Not that Robert is not cuddly.
I think my favorite is the sleeping guys. That is one precious photo.
Love you all!